Thursday, May 14, 2009

Since I'm now done with school, I will be able to devote all my free time to... completely pointless crap! Including doing a blog for trivia. Warning: I may get bored and stop doing this. No promises!
I'm not going to start posting the questions and answers until after next week because apparently blogger hates the new word. Maybe as much as I do!
But for those of you who will see this, which I'm guessing will be... Raine and Neil... Here are some of the topics for next week:

As usual, we will have Current Events and This Week in history. As usual, read the guardian and wiki like an obsessive crazy person and you'll be fine.

Starting this next week I'm starting a hopefully regular segment, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego! It's geography but I make the questions like they did in the old game. Example:
Q: Your sources in Kathmandu tell you that a suspicious woman changed all her money to dollars and spoke loudly about wanting to go over Montmorency Falls in a barrel. Where is your suspect headed?
A:Montreal, Canada

You can practice your Carmen catching skills here:
http://dosdose.com/game/13/where_in_the_world_is_carmen_sandiego/
Its the old DOS game! SWEET!

It's going to be AWESOME!

Then we will also have a sci-fi films category since that is always popular.
And We will be doing Sidekick trivia since that was requested two weeks ago and I forgot to make it last week...

If anything else random comes up, I will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment